Monday, February 4, 2019

February 2nd Leather and Lace Night




Saturday Night at the club was fun and interesting at the same time; 
For one, I found a video on youtube that I saved long time ago.
(**Note that this is not my video and the music is awesome to dance to. I would like to know who the music artist or song that it came from though.**)

The cool thing that happened is when I started to incorporate a few moves from the video, I drew in more people that were almost on the same vibrational frequency as the universe was and channeled the energy through me from the universe, talk about coolness. 
I did feel the energy of portals opening...

No comments:

Seen Easter Weekend while doing laundry

The Easter Goose that is hopping, hobbling, and waddling to a neighborhood near you, leaving chocolate eggs behind.