Monday, August 10, 2009

Another Fallen Feather Friend

Today at work, sometime during lunch, I found a dead female cardinal around the outside stairwell, I ran to get a small box for her and pack her away safe and sound.
I had to put her in the freezer, because I had laundry to do and unfortunately she is going have to wait till Friday evening to be bury at Indian Lake Park.
Just like my last posting from last year "Funeral for a Feather Friend" it seems that I like birds, when they are alive and flying about, when they pass away to the great beyond, they tend to find me to help them, when they are in plain site.
Birds are closer to the sky Goddess, Gods, Deities, ETC.. than we physical earth dwellers will ever be, until it is our time to leave our physical body and go to one of the seven plains of existence.

No comments:

Seen Easter Weekend while doing laundry

The Easter Goose that is hopping, hobbling, and waddling to a neighborhood near you, leaving chocolate eggs behind.