Thursday, September 20, 2018

A Journey into the Woods Part #2

Thursday September 20, 2018.
Location: Aldo Leopold and Edna Taylor Conservation Park
Madison Wisconsin

A very nice cool day to take another walk into the woods. I took a slight detour and was distracted beforehand.


 ^Friendly butterfly^





^The Natural Tree Portals or Gateways^

Today's Title 
"Stepping through different dimensions."
I did feel something as I walked under the branch crossing an almost invisible energy field, separating one dimension into another. 
^This would of been very cool if it was a grove of Birch Trees.^
^Thor's Hammer^ 
With a tree serpent on the right side
^A deer that was following me through the woods with curiosity. I seen her 4 times in a row along my walk, I did sing to the deer, in which she did come closer.^ 

I wonder if the caterpillar from "Alice in Wonderland" would show up sitting on the mushroom.
Tune in for more adventures and photos coming soon.

No comments:

Seen Easter Weekend while doing laundry

The Easter Goose that is hopping, hobbling, and waddling to a neighborhood near you, leaving chocolate eggs behind.