Thursday, January 8, 2009

2008 Reflections Part One


^^Red Tail Hawk Feather^^


Some of the things that didn't make my blog last year was a Red Tail Hawk feather that I found at work, that appeared out of nowhere. A gift from Goddess Diana was an arrow that I made up and kept for safe keeping or until she says "I am ready for my arrow back"

Photobucket

To the great huntress of the sky
A quote from Diana "Lick and clean thy wounds, brush yourself off, Get up, and start over again."

For those out there that want me to get a hold of them leave me your e-mail address in the comments and I shall get back to you..Thank you for those comments from everyone that left them for me to read...

No comments:

Seen Easter Weekend while doing laundry

The Easter Goose that is hopping, hobbling, and waddling to a neighborhood near you, leaving chocolate eggs behind.