Saturday, December 22, 2007

Two Nights at the Club Posting for October 07



Friday night at the club was a good night with a friendly DJ that asked me what I would like to hear, at first it was like cool and then when the mental list of my favorite DJs' ran threw my head gone blank, so I said "Mindless Faith, DJ Tiesto, and or Paul Oakenfold" The DJ said "No Mindless Faith, I do have DJ Tiesto and Paul Oakenfold that I will play in a bit". I was thinking of bringing in my own mix of music for the DJ to play, but however leaving in the truck for it was a new adventure to check out at the club for a 2nd Friday, perhaps next time I should grab it and have the DJ give it a spin.
Not to many peeps showed up, the DJ played very good music that would keep the feet moving all night long. I give the overall night a 8 out 10 rating -1 for lack of peeps though.




Saturday night at the club was another good night of fast drum and bass beats that would get anyone on the dance floor and move the feet to the beat, a good night of dancing and trancing out to some of the tunes. Now if only the club would redecorate the inside once in a while it could be the number one club to go to. I give the overall night a 8.5 out of 10 rating -1 for another night lack of peeps.

No comments:

Seen Easter Weekend while doing laundry

The Easter Goose that is hopping, hobbling, and waddling to a neighborhood near you, leaving chocolate eggs behind.