Saturday, December 22, 2007

Almost End of the Year for December 2007




Hello To All The Peeps, and readers of Blogs.

To those that read these crazy things, I am happily to say that I am done mirroring from my Yahoo 360 Blog to hear.
I still have a lot of pictures to get on my individual postings and some pictures from flickr though, that might take some time, which I still have before Yahoo goes to the New Multiply Blogging thing, Keeping it Simple is the key words. I don't like Yahoo Multiply, after I had to frustrate my way threw it, I said no more for me.
I also see that I am close to my 200th entry on here, after the major transfer from Yahoo.
Happy Holidays, Happy Solstice, Happy New Year, and Happy Times to All those readers out there.
Thank You for stopping by and check back now and then, I am still going to tweak up on some of my postings and work on some new postings here and there.
Cheers to All

No comments:

Seen Easter Weekend while doing laundry

The Easter Goose that is hopping, hobbling, and waddling to a neighborhood near you, leaving chocolate eggs behind.