Saturday, November 11, 2006

My First Tattoo

Front Shot of New Tattoo

Talk about a little pain, but worth it when it's done...

I have actually thought of getting a tattoo for a long time and I finally did Saturday night.
One picture is outlined and shaded a little, waiting to be colored in two weeks.
I totally forgot about bringing my own tunes to zone out from the pain. A very large needle, the tattoo tool, and some ink to inject under the skin made my night a good one over all. I am very impressed so far and can stare at it for hours for something new and very cool to have.
I saved up some money to make a deposit for getting it done; I don't like needles that much at all, jabbing into me and the artist was really good with the art work and making the tattoo.

No comments:

Seen Easter Weekend while doing laundry

The Easter Goose that is hopping, hobbling, and waddling to a neighborhood near you, leaving chocolate eggs behind.