Well, I couldn't resist buying this one from Target, while trying to quick shop for a few items that were needed.
This design is way better than the Air Blaster Tek six shot with easy gun barrel rotation and easy access where the darts are loaded into. A good find that should make a wonderful steampunk modification. To bad that I did not buy this one a few weeks earlier to enter the steampunk auction.
Welcome to my Blog of cool and interesting weird stuff. Thank you for stopping by and your positive comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It's that feeling that time is going quicker, the sun rises lazily later and later from the Eastern horizon. Short days and long nights ...
-
Farming Out The Military Rations updated 3-11-09 with pictures This was like the funniest quote I have ever heard of from my dad... "...
-
Thursday September 20, 2018. Location: Aldo Leopold and Edna Taylor Conservation Park Madison Wisconsin A very nice cool day to take...
No comments:
Post a Comment