Welcome to my Blog of cool and interesting weird stuff. Thank you for stopping by and your positive comments.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Two More Drum Beaters Posting for May 06
What a nice day for a walk about, found some nice birch sticks by the curb and took one home to make a birch drum beater, it is drying in the oven with the light on only to slowly dry them out for three days or so. I can't believe that there is two layers of bark for birch when I started to whittle it with my sharp hunting knife that was given to me a long time ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It's that feeling that time is going quicker, the sun rises lazily later and later from the Eastern horizon. Short days and long nights ...
-
Farming Out The Military Rations updated 3-11-09 with pictures This was like the funniest quote I have ever heard of from my dad... "...
-
Thursday September 20, 2018. Location: Aldo Leopold and Edna Taylor Conservation Park Madison Wisconsin A very nice cool day to take...
No comments:
Post a Comment